Well finally the day is set to tie the knot! Every bride and groom eagerly looks forward to the ‘Great Day’ and wish to make it very special. There are quite a lot of preparations and things to consider for a wedding, but the first and important factor to think of, is the venue. Are you thinking of planning something different from the traditional church wedding? Why not an outdoor wedding? Of late, couples are becoming more creative and taking their wedding outdoors, to make it unique and more fun. A wide range of outdoor wedding ideas can help you make your wedding an elegant occasion.
When planning for an outdoor wedding, you should consider the various outdoor wedding ideas regarding the locations, themes; decorations etc and make a choice according to your fancy and budget.
Before we think of outdoor wedding ideas, let us first see some reasons as to why an outdoor wedding is a good idea.
1. Having an outdoor wedding is very enchanting, romantic and unique
2. The fresh and clean air, the natural breeze, the blue sky, the smell of flowers etc, is a spectacular backdrop for your wedding and this makes the outdoor venue a great place for nature lovers. It is much better than the having a wedding in the limited space inside the church.
3. A big wedding can be really crowded inside a church.
4. The wide space will make it more comfortable and relaxing for the guests to move around and have a great time.
5. The natural lighting is ideal for the wedding photographers to capture the perfect pictures, then the sometimes inadequate lighting inside the church.
6. There are a variety of themes you can choose when having your wedding outdoor, than the traditional wedding inside the church, where you will be forced to stick to conservative themes. You can choose the beach-side venue to make it romantic, or if you are planning for a small wedding, you can choose your backyard to make it a more cozy and private affair.
7. An outdoor wedding is less expensive than a church wedding. You can also save money by using the same venue to hold your reception, thus avoiding separate payments.
8. The beauty and splendor of the nature will add color to your pictures and make it beautiful.
9. With regards to an outdoor wedding the attire can be less formal for the couples and the guests.
10. Outdoor wedding can accommodate larger guests list. It is the best, cost effective choice, if you are planning a big wedding.
Your wedding is a very special occasion and by taking it outdoors and keeping in mind the wide choice of outdoor wedding ideas, you can, not only make your wedding stand out, but also make it a memorable occasion for you and your guests, by creating an event that will be cherished forever.